A wide range of errors can occur with your web browser, many of them dependent upon your particular client software or the server you are requesting from
- Access Forbidden: the document you have requested requires certain parameters for viewing (username/password authentication, registration, client locale validation/permission, etc.)
- File Not Found: the document you have requested is does not exist or is not located at the specified path on the server. Can also occur if the filepath or nomenclature is incorrect, mis-typed, etc.
- DNS Lookup Failure: the domain requested by your client cannot be resolved by the name server. Can occur if domain is non-existent, URL is mis-typed, or DNS configuration of your system is incorrect.
- Unable To Locate The Server: Either the server you are trying to connect to is having problems or your equipment may not be connecting correctly.
- This Page Cannot Be Displayed: The URL may not be spelled correctly, (check your spelling of the web site address), or the page you are trying to display may no longer be on the server you are trying to connect to.
- No Response: as mentioned above, servers may be down or occupied; a good strategy when experiencing an inordinately long wait for a document is to make use of the 'Stop' button on your browser, and retry the request or move on.
The documentation provided in the manual or on-line help will assist you in the optimal operation of your browser. If you elect to use an unregistered copy of browsing software, please make sure that you understand the liabilities and limitations of technical support from the author/developer.
If you experience errors other than those specified in the General Troubleshooting or encounter other difficulties with the system or service, please report them to Pioneer Technical Support:
Tel: 620-356-4638, Open 24 hours